In the "Special Mission", taking place several weeks after the events in Sercia, Richard Miller is assigned to infiltrate a mysterious hotel called Chateau de Luc, which is a front for Kantaris's weapon-manufacturing operations. The mission gameplay features multiple paths and multiple fates for Kantaris (see "Deaths" below) as she is killed in battle with Miller, though she will escape if Miller fails to catch her in time.
- Blue soldiers either in the form of guards in uniforms or men wearing black ski masks. They generally use pistols with low accuracy. Some of them used machine guns with increased probability rate of hitting the player. Small number of them used bazookas with high accuracy, but the fired rockets cannot be shot down. A few of them used stick grenades that were guaranteed hits but the projectiles can be shot down. Several masked blue soldiers used steel poles as melee weapons. Some of the masked blue soldiers used bullet-proof shields.
- Red soldiers either in the form of guards in uniforms or men wearing black ski masks. They generally fire critical shots with high accuracy from their pistols frequently. Some of them used machine guns with high accuracy. A few masked red soldiers used bazookas with high accuracy, but the fired rockets cannot be shot down. A few masked red soldiers used steel poles as melee weapons. One threw stick grenades that were guaranteed hits in the Swimming Pool area but the projectiles can be shot down. One masked red soldier used a bullet-proof shield in the Swimming Pool area.
- Managers wear brown business suits, white collared shirts, and red ties. They generally use pistols with better accuracy than blue soldiers. A few of them used machine guns with increased probability rate of hitting the player. One used a bullet-proof shield in the Swimming Pool area.
- Guards in orange uniforms do not participate in fights and drop extra seconds (up to the maximum of 5 seconds per individual) for time extensions when killed. The orange guards near the end of the Swimming Pool area do not drop extra seconds but they influence where the player would go next. Killing those enabled the player to head to the Heliport otherwise he would have to follow them to the Lounge.
- Machine gunners wear black vests along with yellowish-brown caps and trousers. Their barrage attacks have a high probability rate of hitting the player.
- Grenadiers wear green T-shirts and jeans. They throw stick grenades that are guaranteed hits but the projectiles can be shot down. In the Arms Factory area, the men that dressed like grenadiers used pistols and the probability rate of them hitting the player was very low.
- Missile men wear overalls and pink collared shirts. They use bazookas with high accuracy, and the fired rockets cannot be shot down.
Working with Wild Dog to create a robot army and destroy Miller, Kantaris (having not been killed after all) sends her henchman Zeus Bertrand to imprison Marisa Soleil, having learned that Marisa was working with V.S.S.E. as "Abacus". Miller comes onto her yacht, killing her men and Zeus as he rescues Marisa, but Kantaris has already escaped by that time. She is still presumably at large.
- Blue suited soldiers use pistols with low accuracy. Several of them used steel poles.
- Captains wear blue berets along with white T-shirts and shorts. Their accuracy is equivalent to the blue.
- Yellow suited soldiers either do not participate in fights or use hit-and-runs. Killing them drop extra seconds for time extensions.
- Red suited soldiers frequently fire critical shots with high accuracy, first shot always critical shot.
- Shield soldiers wear grey helmets and uniforms carrying bullet-proof shields. They have better accuracy than the blue soldiers.
- Kantaris escapes in her giant airplane, which Miller shoots down.
- Kantaris confronts Miller with a war-robot in her lounge. After Miller damages it, the robot malfunctions and attacks Kantaris, sending her out a window so she falls to her death.
- Kantaris attempts to escape by car. Miller makes her crash and she dies in the resulting explosion.